Sunday, September 7, 2008

The wonder of Templates


Hmmm being new to digi, I am learning all about the wonderful world of templates. Also I have discovered that my new found addition has caused me some pain. It seems if you are an addicted digi scrapper there is a possibility that you will soon be stricken with the palmar callousitis, in other words, a painful callous on the palm of you hand. OUCH! I made a trip to Target today and purchased a very soft and wonderful mouse pad with a cushy little wrist thing. My hand is thankful and I am on to more scrapping. Back to templates, ChrissyW http://chrissywdigital.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-08-24T08%3A43%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7 has the most awesome sets of templates...I had to have them all! Thanks Chrissy for the templates and for the callous! Seriously this girl ROCKS the template world. Check it out. She has freebies too! Go there and tell her that Peggy sent you. here is a page of the twins that I did using one of her templates.


1 comment:

Jeanne Norman (Photographer) said...

just wanted to stop by and say hi!