Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hump day delight!


Hi everyone! Maybe some of you don't get as excited as I do on Hump day. Wednesday is when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that Friday is around the corner and then my favorite. The WEEKEND! God Bless weekends! I feel a lot more creative on the weekends and have the time to be creative. WOrk has been torture since I started scrappin again. I need a vaca so I can scrap my A#(* off. I did manage to get some done this week. I finished a lo for Kreations by Kami with her new papers Everyday Paper available at . I have a hard time doing "simple", but I wanted to highlight this awesome new paper. My dad doing his little Jammin to the Reggae music in Jamaica.

2 comments:

Kami said...

That picture really is amazing, we should all go to Jamaica in our 80's to dance like that! I am jealous, but very happy for him. This is a fabulous page, that style of simplicity is always my favorite, and you did it amazingly!!!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

I saw your layout on kami's blog and it caught my eye because of the simplicity. The photo is great, too--well done all around! :-) ~tina