Sunday, September 28, 2008

Get Your Calcium ladies

Hi everyone,
I finally have come to the sad conclusion that I will have to find a part-time job again. Just what the hell is with all these prices now..it is painful to go the grocery store just so we can have food on the table. Do remember when tomato soup was 29 cents or if you watched the ads you could get it for 5 cans for a dollar? Sixty-six cents a can now, and that is at Wally World!! Ekkk..And cheese,, well I have to really need it for something, since it rediculously high priced..I guess my old bones will just have rot some more, cuz milk is crazy too. Glad I am taking calcium now. It is true ladies, menopause sucks and you had better start taking your calcium if you don't want to be walking around looking at the ground when you get older. I am sure it is hard to work on the pc or sb when you can't look up too. Seriously get your calcium now because believe me mother nature will rob it away from you faster than you can believe. ok so much for my health lecture for today.
I am going to try to finish my last two challenges for SE today and again procrastinate of shampooing the carpet..oh well it is so much more fun to SB.
Have a blessed and happy Day
Peggy

No comments: