Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sleeping with Ice cubes?!!!


Yes I can be a klutz and tonight I spilled a pot of boiling water...on my fingers. Let me tell you this...it SUCKS!! My hot pad did protect some of them but my poor little pinkie and ring ringer is a mess. Blisters all over and between those fingers. I can't even tell how many since there is so many. This is mighty painful and I am trying to figure out how I am going to sleep. Holding ice cubes?? or maybe I wont' sleep. I can type a couple sentences here now and then I have to hold my ice cube for a bit. damn and if it isn't my mouse hand. How am I going to scrap. I will have to see a plastic surgeon tomorrow and who knows what they will do with it. My fingers are so white now that I can't tell what is blister and what isn't. I am too miserable to take pictures, but maybe tomorrow I will and post them. I keep thinking how in the heck did I do this...I guess that is why things like this are called accidents. LOL. anyway I did manage to do a lo last nite. I am feeling a little pressure being a newbie and being on Kami's Ct. Everyone is so good and I hope I can hold my own and not disappoint her. I played around for the first time with brushes and blending. It proved to be interesting, and I really liked it, but today I looked at it and just doesn't do much for me. My intent was not to overpower the picture and I think I went a little too much that way. I do like the subtle look of it and I learned a lot doing it.

2 comments:

ChrissyW said...

hi - got your comment - I can look into that for you - occasionally ES registration thing messes up... email me with your username that you are registering with there - my email is on my blog
talk soon Chrissy

Kami said...

Oh no!! I am so sorry to hear about your burnt fingers!! How did you sleep last night? Poor lady!!

And you could never disappoint me with your layouts! Just keep scrapping the way that makes YOU happy, that is why I chose you to be on my team. And I am the same way about a page in the fact that I always second guess myself, but once I post it I don't look back!! LOL!!

Take care of your fingers!!