Monday, September 8, 2008

Doing a Happy Happy Dance!!







Today was a dark,dreary and rainy day and the mood of my patients matched it. It was a long Monday for sure and was I ever ready to leave. When I got home I opened my email to discover this!!!


!! I am so excited to be working for her and doing what I love best..CReAtiNg! You can check out here blog here "Kreations by Kami"http://www.kreationsbykami.blogspot.com/ or go to here shophttp://www.acherryontop.com/digital/artist/kami_pfingsten and see all her wonderful creations. You won't be disappointed!HUGE congrats to all the ladies listed and I can't wait to get to know you all better! This is just making my creative mojo fly tonight with many different ideas. Check back for more info on her products and some creations of mine!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Well can I do the happy dance with you?!! I am getting very talented ladies to join my team, including you and I couldn't be happier!!!

Jeanne Norman (Photographer) said...

I love that we all get to work together! So I doing a little happy dance with you! Congrats!

Isabel said...

I'm so lhappy for you!! you are very talented and Kami designs rocks! Congrats!!!