Saturday, September 27, 2008

Flea Market Madness

Hi
Although I drop down dead tired, I am one happy little camper. Today was our annual trip to Woodbine Iowa for Applefest. It was bigger and better than ever this year and full of so many crafty things and lots and lots of "junk" I was in heaven. Although I didn't have a lot of $$$ to spend, I was very frugal and got some awesome things. My partner in crime was my friend Janis from work and believe it or not David went too! He did a great job all day too and had a great time. I was disappointed though my battery for my camera, which I charged all nite long...went dead after 20 pictures? WTH is with that? I don't get it. It has never did that before and I was pretty pissed out about it. All we got was pictures of the car show and that was it. I was planning on getting some great fall shots on the way home too. Oh well going to have to check into getting a backup battery. I suppose it is just old. I have been scrapping my A## off this week and really feeling creative. I think it might be the change of seasons..or the fact that I am just so damn broke I can't afford to do anything else. Anyway it feels good,,not being broke, but scrapping and more scrapping. Kami (Kreations by Kami at ACOT) has a new kit that is just diggin so much and finding just tons of uses for it. It is Falling for you and I LOVE IT!

Here are some pages I did with this kit.





I have doing some challenges at Elemental Scraps too to try to get some points for products. They are very cool and very friendly and an awesome inspirational gallery. And I love my online friends! Since I as broke as a church mouse..isn't that how saying goes?? Anyway, doing the challenges gives me the chance to get some new stuff while being productive. Now isn't that cool!
Here is another lo that I did with the Boxed In Template by Kreations by Kami. I love the simplicity of this and will used this over and over again.

Have a beautiful and blessed weekend all
Pegster

No comments: