Friday, September 19, 2008

I am Peggy and I am addicted

Ok so I admit it. I am addicted to digi scrapbooking. I was hesitant to even try, since I thought to myself that there was no way I would ever be able to do this. Well there is a way and I found that way and I am so diggin this. I have did more layouts in the last month than I have probably did in the last year. Momma is rockin here. Although, seriously though, everything else has gone to hell. My house has been sadly neglected, my flowers need attention and I am like a scrappin fool here. I don't remember ever being this enthused about anything at all. I even "tried" making my own little digi element for a lo I did last night. Dang I wanted a little doghouse for my page and decided to try it. It was fun..a little silly looking but that is ok. I still marked that off as an accomplishment. And holy crap it is FRIDAY!! I can feed my addiction all I want the next two days,although I think I might try to slip a little housework in there sometime too. But I don't know..we have groceries and clean clothes..so maybe not! I get to play around with Kami's (Kreations by Kami at ACOT) awesome new paper line. Everyday Paper Pack..check it out, it has the coolest texture on it. YOu will love love it! I know I do.

No comments: