Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gotta Love Quiet time


It's quiet here, David and the dogs have long ago settled down for the night and its just me, my music (Fleetwood Mac tonight) and my puter. This is the time for me when my creative energy it at its hightest level it seems. Does it matter that it is 3 a.m and I have been up since 6 a.m? I just love the quiet of the evening. Tonight there is just light rain coming down and a cool breeze coming in which is working well with my continoius hot flashes tonight!! The chaos of life and work just seems to leave when I have this time. Tomorrow I will begin my series of "here comes fall" photos. Damn are they cool to scrap! it us supposed to rain again and the air should be crisp and fresh, just like I like. I will have to drag David out of the house, but we are going on a drive to hunt for photos. Gotta find a good sunflower field too. I was able to get one lo done tonight and almost have my header for this blog finished. Now the trick will be to get it on here. OH and I am excited that I finally figured out how to put my blinkie on here for Kreations by Kami!! Whoo hoo...1 point for the techno dummy here! Here is the lo I did with the Color Burst Collection by Kreations for Kami

1 comment:

Kami said...

Oh yeah, you got the blinkie on here too!! Doesn't this stuff take forever to figure out? So frustating at times.

Glad your hand is doing better too!!