Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wathcing the changes

Hi everyone,
What gives your creative inspiration? Changing seasons fill me awe and I can't usually get enough it. (except Winter) Blah..not a winter person. The older you get, winter is a challenge. Fall once and you are done. When I was young I could tumble, now I roll and can't get up, then your body and it ages elements tells you that is not cool to fall down. The snow is pretty, that is if you home and looking out the window. But Fall...these are my days. Crisp cool mornings that make me want to call work and play hookie. Not to many changes around yet, But I am patiently waiting. I know when I see those gorgeous sunflowers sprout up that it wont be long.
This isinspiration to me right now."If" I could live one season all the time, it would be fall. Just some warm fuzzy thoughts about fall. Have a great day!
Peace on

1 comment:

Kami said...

Peggy, the sunflowers are so pretty!!