Monday, January 19, 2009

Bad bad blogger!


Again I have been on lazy blogger. It got away with me during the holidays left behind in the midst of Christmas anticipation. Ok..no more excuses, I failed again my blog. I want to personalize it and I hate the way it looks..so I didn't blog?? Just another excuse. Lets face it, since I started Digi, I haven't been doing much of anything else. I am totally addicted to the "dark side" of scrapping.
Although I have been absent here, I have had a lot of exciting things going on. I have added to Isabel Mendez awesome CT team. I am really looking forward to working for her and her awesome kits. She is so talented.... and it is another great way to feed my addiction. RandiOH has some awesome new kits lately and keeps me inspired..another feed to my addiction. Kami, Kreations by Kami is my other rockin digi boss and I LOVE her new stuff and her brushes are to die for. Check out my lastest lo using her Sentiment Stamps http://www.acherryontop.com/digital/company/kreations_by_kami/9004581 available at www.acherryontop.com. I guarentee you won't be disappointed. I am working on a Valentines day lo with Isabel's latest kit, Be Mine http://www.acherryontop.com/digital/company/crisdam_designs/9004636. Hopefully I can have it up soon. I will soon have layouts for Randioh with her new and upcoming kit too. I will post more info on that later.
Thought...with all these Valentine kits..it maybe a problems..I have no Valentine this year. :( :) ..gonna have to get creative with these pictures! Idea..maybe I should find a "stand in" (hopefully with benefits ;) ) for my valentine lo! Did I just say that?? hey the idea sounds good to me..On the lookout starting today.
Lets face it I love my dogs..but just how many layouts can you do with pics of them? Their book is going to be larger than my kids books!
Ok off to get ready to work. Damn Mondays so suck in the biggest way. Maybe I can get my blog caught up and looking like a blog soon. Anyone wanna help? just a thought.
Have a blessed and scrappy day all
Happy Martin Luther King Day

Peggy

No comments: