Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time to Hunker down


what an incredibly long stinkin week it was. Too much damn stress at work lately and too many crabby people and Drs. Usually it would be the patients that are crabby, but this week they were a welcome compared to the Doctors. January is such a long month for me. Nothing to look forward to but getting out in the morning when it is still dark to scrap my car windows, then go to work for 8 hours and then home again in the dark. I need sunshine. The theory about sunshine being good for depression, I can relate to that. They are calling for very cold temps this weekend with snow off and on. This might be one of thse weekends that we hunker down and stay home. Maybe watch movies, scrap and get some things done around here. Does sound boring but necessary. Not been feeling very creative this week with my pylonephritis, but the meds seem to be doing their work in someways. maybe I just need a down week? and maybe go do a little tanning?? I did lo tonight using Isabel Mendez new "Be Mine" kit and I loved loved working with it. It has great colors, glitter and awesome elements. I have been sort of stuck on the color red since Christmas, but I love it. It seems to give layouts just that extra punch they need sometimes, Although, I probably overdue the punch. Well heading to bed and we'll see what tomorrow brings..
Peace out
Peggy

No comments: