Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF!!

Good Morning and Happy Friday!! Friday has to be the best day of the week. I love for Fridays. Perferably 5pm Friday,,but any of it will do. I have been able to get a little movitvated with work lately and hopefully it wiill stay. I think every morning that I am lucky to have a job and try to stay positive. Things are getting a little wierd there too. We are slow..very slow..always try to look busy is my line now. quite a few "key" people have left and that makes me wonder..hmmm should I be looking for a different job?? The thought of it makes me sick. I am too old for that shit..I don't want to start over. Anyway, got to roll, we have a meeting this morning...and I wonder what that is about too. Got another lo done with RandiOH kit "Matters of the Heart" and 1 with Isabel Mendez new kit Cotton Candy. Gotta love these rockin designers. Their stuff keeps my mojo flowing.
Peace out
Peggy

No comments: