Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chaos around me

Hello it is Saturday and I woke up today and looked around my house. My new addiction to digi has left my house in utter disray and neglected. So sad, I have NEVER like to clean, although dont think I am a pig, I am not. But as far as deep down cleaning..ugghh it like torture to me. I have beeen in and out of my depression since Christmas which is clearly a sign to me that there is chaos around me. Let's start with the house! I have grounded myself from PHotoshop today and diggin in. It feels good and wow it looks good. Now Rome was built in a day, but I am on a good start and I even have recruited David. My dining room has been my scrap room for the last few years and oh my I don't know where to begin. I have SO MUCH stuff and haven't used any of it since i started Digi. Maybe a scrapbook garage sale in the spring? It will be hard to part with it though. Haven't decided yet where I am with that, but I will. Well my five minutes is up and back to work I go. Hopefully tonight I can do a page though. I will need a time out by then!
Peace out
Peggy

No comments: