Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekends, payday and just plain crap

Hi! How much do I look forward to the week-end? A whole hell of a lot I do. And it was payday..or as I say payout day..when it all goes back out.But heck it does feel good to have it, if only for a little bit! I swear it is getting harder and harder every day to make it. Gotta get my taxes done, so that I can try to get out of this awful hole. I am so depressed about this all now..but enough of Debbie downer and on with the blog. I have been feeling a little mojo this week and doing some scrapping. I finished a lo with Isabel's new kit "Always" and a lo with Sharia Braxton's new kit
"Note to self" and wow were these fun kits to work with!


It feel good to be creative and makes me forget some of the shit that goes on around me. Today I woke up to a very cold house..and damn-it my furnace is clicking on. THere is no way in hell I am going to call a repair man today and have the cost of a sunday repair bill. Got the space heater out and am cooking a turkey to keep the house warm. Tonight it won't be bad, since gee I am lucky to have 6 fur babies sleeping with me!
Peace out all and have a great week
Peggy

No comments: