Saturday, February 7, 2009

Project 365

Hello
I had made some more accomplihsment this weekend. no..not housework...but I did my first 2 weeks pages for the 365 Project! I think I am really going to get into doing this. Going to try to do different themes for each week unless I have a event or something and I am making very very simple. Simple is good cuz simple gets done quick.
The weather has been totally glorioius the last two days. We broke records of 60+ and I even had my windows open for awhile to get the winter stench out of the house! LOL
The cats were in heaven sleeping in the windows and the the dogs ran around the yard like it was a race track. It was good and good for the mood too. I am going to take in every minute of it since they are calling for an artic front coming in with SNOW next week. Damn it anyhow! I guess mother nature is just teasing us a little, but that is ok with me. Makes me have some hope that spring will be here someday! gonna share my first two weeks with you and don't mind some of the silly pictures..that is my life!
Peace out
Peggy

3 comments:

Sus said...

Ohh those pages are wonderful Peggy :o) Great work again
Sus

Isabel said...

Awesome layouts. love the colors used.

Cheryl said...

Oh cool! You used my template! I invite you to share it in my gallery too!