Monday, February 2, 2009

I need Change

It is Monday and it is blah..I am getting sick of winter is a very quick way. Today it was actually 30+ and felt almost tropical. I have been missing taking my walks during lunch at work so today I started hoofing it around and realized after a few minutes, it was ok walking south..but when I headed back that damn wind was cold. but all in all it felt good. I have this winter routine, come home feed the dogs, get into my flannels ( yes flannels..I am old) and either sit in front of tube or the computer til it is time to go to bed. now this is lazy, but I have no motivation when it is cold out and I do like being "cozy". But I am feeling the need for some "change" in my life. Wish I could go to Jamaica..that would be a dream come true for me. oh shit, if wishes were fishes..maybe I will come up with some crazy idea to enhance my life. Shit I was thinking about a Valentine for a day?? Hmmm..that might be fun. now I am thinking too much.
I did a lo with Kami's new Happiness Kit which is available at www.acherryontop.com and it is my Hero David. Love the blues with his blue yes.
Peace out
Peggy

No comments: