Friday, February 6, 2009

Its A wonderful Friday~!

It is Friday and the best part of that is that I am sitting right here in front of my computer at home! How cool is that. I could so go for working a 32 hour week if I didn't live paycheck to paycheck. {sigh} I guess I should be careful what I wish for..we were so slow today at work that the boss drew names to see who could have the day off and I won!!! Cool huh? Just hope this isn't a sign of what could be coming though. We have been pretty slow and that is pretty scary with the state of the country right now. Geesh you would think that nursing would have job security huh? Well not going to let worrying about that ruin this day. We are to have record breaking warm temps today (next week Arctic front and snow) and I plan on getting some other things that have been procrastinating on done. Got to get my estimate on my car so I can try to figure out how to come up with the $$ to get it fixed. Damn Deer any how. It should be warm enough that I can spray paint a couple of flea market bird cages that I got last year and maybe even take a nap?? will try to get some kind of cleaning in there too.
Sometimes doesn't your cre8tive juices sometimes just go wild. I did a lo last night with this very cute Mini Kit "Monsters" at http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=20952&cat=0&page=1. It is for their inspiration challenge and is a freebie now. Join the fun. It is awesome.
Gotta get rolling and get the most of this day!
Peace out
Peggy
Look at Chaz hangin out at the Childrens Museum. Damn I love this kid.

No comments: