Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Been treasure hunting again


Finding that being unemployed is a good time to feed one of my passions...I call it junkin. Fall weather and flea markets..it doesn't get much better than that. I have been lucky with my finds and found some awesome things.I have at least 3 projects going on all the time.It is therapeutic for me to play like this. It isn't paying the bills though and I am still praying that I find a job soon.
I did finish this window frame project today. I changed things in my kitchen and have a rather eclectic group of roosters living there now so I decided to take the glass out of this frame, paint and distress it and attach the chicken wire to make a bulletin board for the kitchen. I am diggin it and it fits right in with my rooster theme!\

No comments: