Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exciting news!

I have added a little thing on my blog..I think they call it a gadget? it is the moon phases. I really am into this and believe in the phases of the moon and how it affect EVERYTHING! My moon phase was to be good this last week and that it was. I have been asked to be on another CT! I will be working with RandiOh doing more digi layouts! This has got me so pumped. She is awesome, I love her stuff and feel honored that she has invited me to be on her team. Now I have two online bosses. Kami(Kreations By Kami) and RandiOh (RandiOh Designs) dang all I can say is that this must be my lucky moon phase. Two great women to work with. I only wish that I could do this all the time and never go back to my "real" job..but I must get "real" that will never happen. But I am going to get this working good and keep my creative Mojo moving! I am thinking this is all too good to be real//{pinching myself} what a great opportunity for me!!
check out my latest fun things!

THese were created with RandiOh


Freefalling Collection and Trick or Treat collection
This is another lo I did with Kreations By Kami awesome papers. Everyday Paper pack. All these papers and collections are available at www.acherryontop.com


Have a great Hump day all and
Peace out
Peggy

2 comments:

Kami said...

I just let out a tiny scream! LOL! Peggy those pages are amazing and I mean that sincerely!! I am so in love with your style and you really use my products so well!! THANK YOU!! And congrats on joining Randi Oh - she is a truly inspiring designer and a great friend to me!!

Helen said...

yey....go Peggy! That is great news - congratulations. Thanks for your kind comments. See you over in Kami's forum!